FBH provides care coordination to adults or youth with chronic health conditions who are referred through their health plans for this additional level of support in assisting them to effectively manage their illness.
Health Home services include:
- Comprehensive care management
- Care coordination
- Health promotion
- Comprehensive transitional care from hospitals
- Individual and family support services
- Referral to community and social support services
Who is eligible for the program?
Health Home services are available to adults or youth in Spokane County who are managing multiple chronic health conditions including but not limited to mental health and substance use disorders. To be eligible, clients must be referred by their healthcare plan.
FBH provides care coordination for the following Washington Medicaid plans:
- Community Health Choice
- Community Health Plan of Washington