Intensive Adult Recovery Services are designed to meet the needs of individuals diagnosed with a severe and persistent mental illness and who have complex needs. Individuals are assisted in managing their illness and improving their quality of life while residing in their own home, group home or residential facility.
Individualized care may include:
- Education about their specific disorder and symptom management
- Assistance accessing benefits, acquiring or maintaining stable housing, and developing necessary skills to improve quality of life and stability in the community
- Medication management through FBH’s Psychiatric Services
- Connecting individuals with necessary supports and resources
- Assistance with pursuing educational and vocational goals
- Group therapy
- Individual therapy
- Peer support services
- Designing a plan that utilizes client strengths to achieve their life goals
An individuals may be referred to Intensive Adult Recovery Services following an intake assessment.
To access these services please call 509-838-4128 or 509-838-4651.