WISe provides comprehensive behavioral healthcare services and supports to Medicaid-eligible individuals age 21 or younger and their families. WISe is dedicated to keeping youth with complex needs in their homes and communities, and to avoid or reduce costly and disruptive out-of-home placements.
We believe WISe services will:
- Reduce the impact of mental health symptoms on youth and families, increase resiliency, and promote recovery
- Keep youth safe, at home, and progressing in school
- Help youth avoid delinquency
- Promote youth development and maximize potential to grow into healthy, independent adults
Did you know?
- WISe is a strengths-based program that accommodates eligible families by working collaboratively to meet their needs.
- WISe teams are comprised of a clinician, adult peer partner, family support specialist, and a WISe clinical supervisor.
- WISe services are available 24-hours daily.
- Services include intensive care coordination, treatment and support services, and crisis outreach.
- Services are community and home-based to ensure continuity of care.