FBH’s Stabilization program is a 16-bed Residential Treatment Facility that provides short-term (generally up to several days) stabilization triage services on a voluntary basis for individuals age 18 years or older who are experiencing a mental health crisis. The goal of the program is to assist individuals in resolving their crisis, decrease symptoms and make appropriate community linkages for ongoing services, as appropriate, as well as to avoid more restrictive and costly levels of care such as hospitalization. Services include:
- Health screening and nursing assessment
- Crisis intervention and stabilization services
- Short-term life skills training
- Discharge planning, including referrals and linkage to other resources in the community
- If appropriate, psychiatric assessment and medication management services
Referrals to Stabilization Services can be made by calling 509-838-4428.