Frontier Behavioral Health is a nonprofit Trauma-Informed Care organization that provides clinically and culturally appropriate behavioral healthcare and related services to individuals of all ages in collaboration with community partners. We prioritize the delivery of services for individuals and families who are at high risk, high need or publicly funded.
We believe the following approaches are vital to responsive and comprehensive care and provide each as appropriate:
- Evidence-Based Practices - We incorporate person-centered recovery planning, Motivational Interviewing, and Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy into treatment. All three therapeutic approaches are evidence-based and client-focused.
- Trauma-Informed Care - We provide services in a manner and environment that recognizes many of the individuals we serve have experienced trauma in the course of their lives.
- Recovery, Reintegration and Support - We provide services within the context of a caring relationship, facilitating access to resources required for managing emotional distress and mental illness, and meeting basic human needs with a goal of preserving health and dignity.
- Open Access - We provide walk-in access for mental health assessments and timely first appointments to assist individuals in starting care when they are ready to do so.
- Community Education - We provide outreach and education to raise awareness and reduce the stigma associated with mental illness.