If you have United Healthcare or Coordinated Care you will need to switch to one of the following Medicaid insurance plans before Jan. 1, 2019:
- Community Health Plan of Washington
- Molina Healthcare
Frontier Behavioral Health wants you to choose the plan that is best for you. We also want you to know that it does not matter to us which plan you select because we will accept all of them and continue to provide you with services. (If you are already enrolled in one of these three plans, you do not need to make any changes).
SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS for those in foster care: All individuals in foster care will need to be enrolled with Coordinated Care as of Jan. 1, 2019. Individuals in foster care who currently have a plan other than Coordinated Care will automatically be changed over.
Here are some answers to questions you may have:
- You will not lose coverage.
- Your benefits will not be reduced.
- If you have United Healthcare or Coordinated Care and do not select a new plan, you will automatically be reassigned to one of the three plans listed above. You will get a letter in December with the name of your new health plan. If you do not like the plan you’ve been assigned, you can change plans and the letter will explain how to do that.
- These changes affect Medicaid managed care clients only, not Medicare or Medicaid fee-for-service clients.
For more information or to change your plan, you can visit a local DSHS office:
1313 N. Maple St., Spokane or 8517 E. Trent Ave., Spokane
Or call Washington Apple Health at 1-855-923-4633