In these uncertain times, it is more important than ever that we work together.
The following resources provide information and support related to COVID-19 and other community needs.
- Eastern Washington 211 is a free telephone resource line operated by FBH. Part of a statewide database, 211 provides information about community services, disaster relief, and health and human resources. To speak to our referral specialists Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., call 2-1-1 or 866.904.9060. You can also text EW211 to 898-211 or search online at wa211.org.
- Washington Warm Line (1.877.500.9276) is a free supportive listening service for people living with emotional and mental health challenges. Calls are answered Monday-Friday, 5-9 p.m., and on weekends from 12:30-9 p.m.
- Regional Crisis Line (1.877.266.1818) calls are answered 24/7 by mental health clinicians from FBH who provide telephone triage and crisis intervention services and make direct referrals to mobile crisis outreach teams. A situation is considered a crisis if an individual or someone they know:
- Is actively thinking about suicide or other self-harming behavior, or has already acted on those thoughts.
- Is having thoughts of harming others.
- Is in danger because of a mental health or substance use condition and is in need of an evaluation by a mental health professional for safety planning, which may include an assessment for outpatient or inpatient treatment.
- Is unwilling to agree to voluntary help, and is in need of involuntary inpatient psychiatric or substance use disorder treatment.
- Other support lines:
- Trevor Lifeline (LGBTQ+): 1.866.488.7386.
- Crisis Text Line: 741741
- Veterans Crisis Hotline: 1.800.273.8255.
- Veterans Crisis Text Line: 838255.
- To enroll in behavioral healthcare services with FBH, please call 509.838.4651 for a phone-based intake assessment. Existing clients should call the same number for questions related to clinical appointments and medication management appointments.
- For information about COVID-19, click on these links: