Care Navigation services are available to adults or youth in Spokane County who are struggling to get or stay connected with healthcare providers.
Care navigators work one-on-one with individuals to find dental care, physical health care, and substance use treatment providers that are most accessible for them. Care navigators work as healthcare guides, helping to educate, advocate, and motivate individuals to meet their specific healthcare goals.
Care navigators are able to provide assistance in numerous ways including:
- Care coordination between multiple providers
- Health promotion and advocacy
- Finding providers to fit individual needs
- Scheduling and appointment reminders
- Transportation assistance (to and from appointments)
- Referrals to community and social support services
To be eligible, individuals must be referred by their current FBH provider. FBH provides Care Navigation for all inpatient, outpatient, and crisis programs. For information call 509.838.4651