PACT provides intensive outpatient services for individuals 18 and older. The program is an evidence-based treatment model that provides intensive outreach services to individuals who experience severe symptoms of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder with psychosis, or other psychotic disorders.
PACT services are customized to each person's needs and available 24-hours a day.
- Mental health treatment
- Assistance obtaining and sustaining safe, affordable housing
- Assistance with daily activities
- Psychiatric medication management
- Certified Peer Support Specialists
- Preventative healthcare coordination
For information call 509.838.4651