PACT provides intensive outpatient services for individuals 18 and older. The program is an evidence-based treatment model for individuals who experience severe symptoms of schizophrenia, schizoaffective disorder, bipolar disorder with psychosis, or other psychotic disorders.
PACT services are customized to each person's needs.
- Mental health treatment and substance use disorder treatment
- Assistance obtaining and sustaining safe, affordable housing
- Assistance with daily activities
- Education about illness and symptom management
- Family support
- Medication management and reminders
- Employment coaching
- Budgeting assistance
- Peer support
- Preventive healthcare coordination
- Coordinated care with hospitals and other systems of care
- Group classes
- Support in furthering education
For information call 509.838.4651