Wraparound Intensive Services (WISe)
Wraparound Intensive Services provides individualized services to ensure youth and their families live successfully in their homes and communities.
WISe provides comprehensive behavioral healthcare services and supports to Medicaid-eligible individuals age 21 or younger and their families.
WISe services will:
- Reduce the impact of mental health symptoms on youth and families, increase resiliency, and promote recovery
- Keep youth safe, at home, and progressing in school
- Help youth avoid delinquency
- Promote youth development and maximize potential to grow into healthy, independent adults
- To learn more about WISe services, visit the Washington State Health Care Authority WISe services page at this link.
For information and referrals call 509.838.4651, Ext: 012103 or FAX: 509.363.2774