Wraparound Intensive Services provides individualized services to ensure youth and their families live successfully in their homes and communities.
WISe provides comprehensive behavioral healthcare services and supports to Medicaid-eligible individuals age 21 or younger and their families.
WISe services will:
- Reduce the impact of mental health symptoms on youth and families, increase resiliency, and promote recovery
- Keep youth safe, at home, and progressing in school
- Help youth avoid delinquency
- Promote youth development and maximize potential to grow into healthy, independent adults
- To learn more about WISe services, visit the Washington State Health Care Authority WISe services page at this link.
For information and referrals call 509.838.4651, Ext: 012103 or FAX: 509.363.2774