The Forensic PATH team works with individuals who have been involved with the forensic mental health system and assists them with identifying, locating and accessing resources within their community.
- Work with individuals who have been identified by the Health Care Authority as eligible for the program
- Work within six counties (Spokane, Stevens, Pend Oreille, Adams, Lincoln, and Ferry) and attempt to locate and engage individuals
- Assess needs of individuals and provide case management and assistance in connection to resources
- Assist with paperwork
- Assist with access to employment services
- Staff are SOAR-trained and assist with Social Security benefits application
- Utilize Client Support Funds for basic needs or to assist with engagement to resources